Saturday, July 22, 2017

Back to school, back to posting?

I cannot believe that it has been so long since I posted here. Facebook has been the Bain of blogging in my opinion. I van still post and get feedback without the need to blog about it... however, there is less reflection then as well. Faster, but not as rich - isn't that always the way. I would really like to get back to challenge participation as it gives me a 'problem' to address which makes for a better result than if I am just stumbling around on my own.

So, with that in mind, here is an entry for the Peanuckle challenge over at "I am the Diva".



I was able to get together with my sister for a few days earlier this summer and we worked on quite a few tangle peices, even one larger cooperative piece. I think it turned out rather well.


Two tiles are mine, two are my sisters - can you guess which is which?

I have a lot of other work from the last year and I will have to work on posting some of it here. But for now, I will leave just this one.  Have a great one!



2 comments:

  1. It's good to see you back here Eden!!! The Peanuckle tile is beautiful, I love the shine in it.

    ReplyDelete