Friday, March 6, 2015

UMT Challenge for March

Things have been pretty tight this week and I am super behind in all things physics, but my artwork and the articles are done for the magazine (and sent out today!). So sometime this summer I will have to share the excitement of the special edition magazine with my articles in it coming out. I capped off the week with a relaxing Friday night trying out Unbatz a cute little pattern by Sandy Hunter for the Diva Challenge. Tomorrow it will be up early, an online meeting and lots of grading, writing out solution sets, configuring a test, and planning the next two units for two different classes! I am tired already.

One 'traditional' rendition (right), and an echo-y one of my own device (left).

Have a great week!


4 comments:

  1. Lovely tile with fine shading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...what great variations on unbatz! And betweed and the other tangles really seem to "belong" togehter. Very cool work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the design of your tile and the shading is perfect.

    ReplyDelete