Thursday, November 10, 2011

More Art Every Day

I have been enjoying having a small daily goal, artwise lately. I have gotten some exciting sewing done on current projects, but as always, it is an 'in progress' thing so not much to show yet. I have been keeping up with tangling too and this is the result. In the last post I included a drawing that I wanted to add color to. This is the colored version and the black and white...


  

I added the puddle at the bottom and I like  Dragnoaire as a leaf.  Then there are Art Every Day drawings 8, 9 and 10.  I am happy with the first two but the one from today (#10) is a bit of a ramble, no real focus or point to it. I feel that way a bit today, lots on my mind, lots I should be doing but little focus available to actually be doing it. 





I have a busy weekend ahead I hope to keep up with my art commitment. I will likely post on Monday with a weekend review.  Pop on over to Creative Every Day and see what others are up to. 

4 comments:

  1. These are beautiful and intricate. Did you use pen and ink?
    Gwen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty and unique! I recently took a course on this at a local library and can't stop doodling in this form! It is SO additive and yet relaxing... Thanks for sharing your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fascinating! I wish I had the art talent gene...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like these! The first (color) one and the very last one are particularly appealing.

    ReplyDelete